Palmer Group is currently assisting one of the top workplaces in the area in their search for a highly skilled Project Engineer – Electrical with proven leadership abilities. This Project Engineer will lead an electrical design team to develop and improve various company products and electrical components. This position allows coaching and mentoring to less experienced engineers and offers a clear career trajectory in which advancement from within is very likely. If you are a proven leader with Electrical Design experience, please apply today!
- Lead an electrical design team in planning, architecture, designing, quoting, procurement, and verification of electrical and electronic physical system
- Lead continuous improvement activities regarding electrical and electronic development methods, practices, and standards
- Establish an electrical system development plan by identifying assumptions and the size and scope of project change at the beginning of the project
- Maintain and organize electrical bill of materials, electrical schematics, and physical prints with strong change control processes and variation management
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering field
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering design
- Strong technical leadership abilities
- Proven project management abilities
- Passion for coaching and mentoring others
- Well-versed with new product development and the processes that go with it
- Experience in improving the electrical system and component, costs, manufacturability, and reliability, which is a direct link to the company’s profitability
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email Chad at email@example.com.