Join a family-owned company and work on cutting-edge technology as a Project Engineer – R&D. This key role will utilize current research and engineering best practices to investigate technologies for high-complexity machine control systems. Highly qualified candidates will be able to lead projects in the application, integration, and testing of complex mobile equipment and automation systems. Apply today to grow with this organization!
- Manage assigned team members and monitor individual and team goals
- Responsible for high-complexity technology investigative projects, including project management, task management, and mentoring of less-experienced engineers
- Define, develop and lead research projects from initial technology investigations through concept modeling
- Apply in-depth subject matter and current research data to investigate and communicate capability, constraints, and risks associated with applying new technologies
- BS in Engineering including Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or Machine Control
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient in control system requirements, including visual modeling tools, control diagrams, schematics, C or other embedded programming languages, and/or SolidWorks
- Proficient in Project Management
- Highly effective written and verbal communication
Ensure completion of projects on time and within budget
Interested and qualified candidates can reach out to Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.