Join our family-owned and operated client as a Project Manager. The person in this role will work on local and diverse projects with an organization that takes projects from concept to completion. Candidates will benefit from having field experience and prior commercial project management. This company boasts outstanding longevity with a collaborative team and a good benefits plan. Apply today!
- Review all bid documents, subcontractor proposals, significant material quotes, and the overall estimate
- Review the project for constructability concerns and prefabrication opportunities.
- Lead the bid review process and get input from personnel
- Be involved in preconstruction, scheduling, purchasing, management, and post-job review
- Prepare estimates and paperwork for change orders
- Review all contracts, shop drawings, submittals, etc.
- Prepare construction schedules, schedule of values, etc.
- 3-10 years of prior commercial project management experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines focusing on materials and budgets
- Proven experience communicating with vendors and external customers
- Ability to travel to projects if necessary
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at email@example.com.
Lead Recruiter | Engineering & Manufacturing
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266