A Midwest contractor is searching for an organized, customer-focused Project Manager to join their family-oriented team. With an abundance of growth, there is no shortage of opportunity within this company. If you have construction industry experience and proficiency in managing projects, you need to consider this opportunity. This wonderful company provides much flexibility for the right professionals to make an immediate impact and feel good about the company you represent!
- Oversee project items such as costs, scheduling, safety, quality, and efficiencies
- Review project proposals, and determine needed processes, materials, labor, and time frames
- Complete material takeoffs and peer review takeoffs for quality control
- Evaluate vendors, obtain quotes for materials, review costs/value, and direct
- Understand contract specifics, prepare submittals, and track approval
- Complete and track RFIs and change orders
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of project management
- Experience building relationships with aluminum and glass suppliers preferred
- Project management, estimating, and spreadsheet software experience is a plus
- Physical ability to work in both an office and construction environment
- Valid driver’s license
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email him at email@example.com.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404