Our client is a premier manufacturer, and they’re searching for a new Project Manager. From vibratory feeders to entire process systems, our client creates the solutions customers require to process even the most difficult materials. Qualities this company looks for include someone with a construction background and at least three years of experience. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Manage a variety of customer orders through the entire scope of service as sold
- Manage the project timeline by defining and writing change orders, supplier management, and travel to on-site installations
- Serve as the point of contact on designated projects from receipt of PO through customer sign-off
- Ensure the timeline for customer orders is met
- Develop change orders as necessary
- Assist with the development of a roster of suppliers and contractors
- Serve as point of contact and coordinator for all outside suppliers and contractors
- Travel to job sites during system installation and start-up
- Respond to inquiries about current contract sales projects within the Company
- Track project performance, specifically analyzing short-and long-term goals
- Maintain weekly communication with internal departments with updates to ensure proper adherence to established timelines and objectives
- 3-5 years of experience
- Construction background with industrial or commercial experience is ideal
- Strong communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.