Sales & Marketing
Our client is hiring a Public Relations Specialist to manage content creation and media relations efforts as part of their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business-to-business media relations, content planning and development, media monitoring, and social media management. Agricultural experience is a plus. Check it out!
- Play a key role in assisting with implementing and evaluating a wide variety of PR efforts on behalf of the clients
- Work closely with the public relations team to help plan, execute and measure strategic communication initiatives
- Manage the production and implementation of content strategy programs for clients
- Execute public relations tactics for clients, including writing and distributing press releases, curating and maintaining media lists, and monitoring news coverage
- Be versatile and flexible, putting your diverse skills and experience to work both proactively and reactively
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in social media management and B2B media relations
- Ag background is a plus but not required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.