Attention job seekers! Our client is looking for a Quality Analyst to assist with back-end operations. Ideal candidates will have expertise in Excel and have experience in quality review. If you are interested, please send us your application today.
- Review spreadsheets and letters to ensure the correct information is provided before being sent to external customers
- Examine and analyze programs, processes, claims, documentation, and/or files of unusual, complex, and/or higher-risk transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations
- Clearly communicate overall process or transaction quality and provide feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies
- Computer skills – MS Excel – heavy user experience
- Quality review experience – final check before it goes out to the customer
- Adaptability – able to review multiple types of info and change priorities
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, some OT may be required
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Lauren Sommers or Jose Patino at (515) 225-7000 or email them at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.