We are searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our manufacturing client’s dynamic team. This position will play a crucial part in implementing and maintaining the quality program throughout the facility. Ideal candidates for this position should be thorough with a keen eye for detail and a proven track record within quality assurance and management roles. A heightened understanding of continuous improvement initiatives is also strongly desired for this position. If this background pertains to your experience, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you!
- Establish and maintain the quality program
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Drive the Continuous Improvement initiatives as it pertains to the quality metric
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Supervise inspectors, technicians, and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in a quality capacity
- Six Sigma, ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, or similar accreditations preferred
- Experience managing a Quality Management System
- Management experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, communication, and relationship management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.