Do you have a desire to sit at the company’s leadership table and have a direct impact on key decisions? Keep reading! This local turnkey manufacturing facility with nationwide clients seeks a Quality Manager to coordinate product inspection and testing processes. Our client offers strong pay and benefits with no travel. Please send us your application today to learn more!
- Coordinate product inspection and testing processes
- Identify and set quality standards for processes and products
- Communicate quality SOPs to all stakeholders
- Assist Project Managers with technical questions as well as other project-related questions
- Identify and analyze defects
- Recommend and facilitate solutions to defects
- Perform final inspections and sign off on the finished product
- Drive the company towards ISO 9001 Certification
- Lead group of
- BS or advanced degree in EE or an associated degree with training and proven leadership ability
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing setting
- ISO 9001 certification experience
- Strong people first leadership qualities
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and hiring internal staff
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.