We invite candidates with experience managing the Quality Assurance program within a manufacturing environment to take a look at this role. As the Quality Manager, this individual will oversee the quality initiatives in addition to coaching and mentoring a team of exceptional and experienced engineers. Collaboration and communication skills will make you stand out to this global company. With an established and strong culture, this opportunity will allow a strong leader and quality professional to come in and immediately make an impact.
- Lead by example through promoting safety and developing/following guidelines
- Continuously review and improve upon supplier and customer specifications
- Manage and develop quality assurance tests and forms
- Lead and oversee quality audits
- Mentor, manage, and lead Quality Engineers and Quality Assistance/Technicians
- Understand customer expectations for a product and monitor customer satisfaction metrics
- Foster an environment that focuses on continuous quality improvement
- Conduct product testing and verification
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in a quality capacity
- Experience managing a Quality Assurance program (ISO)
- Management experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, communication, and relationship management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matthew Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.