Palmer Group is working with a World Leading Agricultural company to find a R&D Controls Engineer. This automation-focused group takes the initiative to ensure they stay an industry leader. There is long-term potential to have your voice heard throughout the design process. You will be able to work with a team across the world. If this interests you, apply today!
- Lead electrical and motion control component identification, selection, and integration
- Perform electrical panel layout and wiring
- Develop and assemble proof of concept and prototype devices/instruments
- Perform generation of electrical schematics, BOMs, and other project documentation
- Provide engineering deliverables
- Work in a team environment within a large and diverse organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- 3+ years of electrical and/or controls engineering experience
- Proven experience with the selection, layout, and integration of electrical components into mechanical systems
- Experience in the development of electrical schematics
- Microcontroller experiences such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Familiarity with or an aptitude for various programming languages (Python, Arduino, C#, .net environment, etc.)
- 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.