Sales & Marketing
Palmer Group has an immediate need for a Regional Sales Manager with our established agricultural client. This key role will focus on sales and development of the company’s growing line of farm equipment products in Eastern Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have at least 5 years of proven sales experience. Apply today to join an ag industry leader!
- Grow assigned territory by traveling to existing and potential clients to conduct sales calls, surveys, meetings, and equipment inspections
- Develop and maintain knowledge of products, applications, sales training, product support, and industry insights to achieve sales performance
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and attend required product and market training
- Travel to dealer locations, farm shows, and other events as needed in assigned territory
- Assist customers with equipment recommendations, financial analysis, and any issues that require problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of proven equipment sales experience (background in Agriculture is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture, or sales/communications
- Self-motivated, high-level, seasoned sales professional with equipment sales experience is required
- Exceptional communication skills as this person will be in constant communication with the Sales Director
- Company vehicle, credit card, computer, and phone are provided
- Excellent time management and business acumen skills
- The ideal candidate will live in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Eastern Iowa, or Western Illinois
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.