Are you looking to advance your career? This position could be the one that is perfect for you! Palmer Group has partnered with this Wisconsin organization to fill their Reliability Technician role. If you have experience in materials, molding processes, tooling specifications, and continuous improvement methodologies, this may be your position!
- Support Business Unit engineers with part and unit failure troubleshooting, along with helping with the coordination of standard and non-standard test setup
- Partner with engineers to perform methodical and disciplined troubleshooting and root cause analysis of product returns, internal quality findings, and test failures
- Support engineers with troubleshooting & root cause analysis of product returns, internal quality findings, and test failures
- Basic understanding of the properties of electrical and mechanical systems
- Use a variety of tools and equipment to assemble and disassemble parts and units as needed for troubleshooting
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Engineering or related field
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 229-2863 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.