Palmer Group is partnering with our client to search for a Rental Coordinator. A strong candidate for this role will have proven experience in sales and be eager to assist customers with their sales needs. If you want to take the next step in your career, apply today to be considered!
- Assist customers with all sales needs, including establishing, qualifying, and maintaining contact with small to medium-sized customers to increase sales
- Mail and email promotional campaigns to accounts
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail, cross-sell and up-sell
- Handle inbound calls and convert them into sales
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree or 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven networking skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and database management
- Self-starter with reasonable time and territory management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a team environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Mechanic knowledge is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can reach out to Matthew Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.