Are you looking for a company that offers a great culture and growth? Do you want to work on a high-performing team that shares the values and dedication to doing the right thing? We are looking for a Robotic Programming Engineer due to our client’s growth in business and future projects. Apply today if you can design, integrate, program, and service robotic systems!
- Work with the robotics team on project qualifications and solutions
- Follow customer expectations for programming and integrating FANUC robotic systems
- Assist in the PLC, HMI, and PC programming and development
- Perform onsite installation and commissioning for the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or associates degree plus experience
- FANUC programming (robotic arm movement)
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot PLC
- Ability to program PLC is a plus
- AutoCAD and RoboGuide experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.