A local company that prides itself on an employee-first reputation is looking to add a Safety Manager to their team. Given the autonomy to run the safety program as they see fit, this is for candidates with an ownership mentality that enjoy seeing their work turn into results. This position offers a solid salary, great benefits, flexibility, and good growth opportunities. Let’s connect today if you’re interested in learning more!
- Oversee the safety program at a food manufacturing facility, including quality, sanitation, and safety teams
- Develop plans to maintain and achieve food safety standards throughout the entire site
- Oversee safety audits to ensure the plant stays compliant
- Support and lead between 4-10 team members across multiple departments
- Organize projects, prioritizing and delegating as you see fit
- Oversee quality monitoring to ensure that all outgoing products meet safety and quality regulations
- 2+ years in a food safety leadership position
- Experience with HACCP and knowledge of SQF
- Oversight and development of team members
- Quality auditing background in a food manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matt Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.