Sales & Marketing
Our client has a 75-year legacy of great service, loyal clientele, and experts who are passionate about what they do. They are seeking a Sales Consultant to join their team! The ideal candidate will have proven experience meeting/exceeding sales and gross profit goals by calling on and identifying sales opportunities with existing and/or qualified clients over the phone or in person, assessing clients’ needs, and providing solutions. Please get in touch with Jessie today to learn more about this great opportunity!
- Work actively to increase sales from existing customers and develop new business from qualified prospects in the furniture market to ensure the achievement of growth and profitability goals
- Maintain all client/prospective client sales activities in the funnel system and update during each phase of the sales process
- Reach out continuously and contact existing or recently acquired clients in person, over the phone, or via email to maintain/establish relationships and generate ongoing sales
- Assess client needs; provide professional solutions and develop/conduct sales presentations and/or product demonstrations to clients; prepare and present proposals to clients
- Act as project manager on client projects, coordinate and manage all aspects of the client project working with various internal teams to ensure all client needs/expectations of the project are satisfactorily met or exceeded
- Create high-quality quotes, bids, and proposals, accurately specifying products
- Stay abreast of industry trends and marketplace competition along with furniture product changes and innovations
- Attend sales training on products and sales skills development, sales updates, status and progress of sales goals, strategic initiatives, etc.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field with a minimum of 2+ years of sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Office products/furniture sales experience and/or industry knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other software/database programs.
- Ability to take the initiative; possess strong problem-solving, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to exhibit a high level of product knowledge establishing credibility with customers
- Proven sales experience; able to influence, persuade, and/or negotiate with others to purchase products or services
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Occasional weekend/evening work as needed on a sales project basis
- Up to 20% Travel
**Base pay $50-75K with total comp up to $110K
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.