Palmer Group, in partnership with our client, is currently looking for a SAP Functional Consultant. In this role, you’ll play a key part in implementing, configuring, and optimizing SAP S4 and Fiori applications, collaborating with users to enhance their business processes. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this SAP consultancy position, we invite you to apply and be a part of this exciting opportunity.
- Implement, configure, and optimize SAP S4 and Fiori solutions to meet users’ business requirements
- Provide expert advice and guidance on best practices in General Ledger and Accounts Payable modules
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, test, and deploy SAP applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve SAP-related issues and provide ongoing support to users
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of FPSL, if applicable, to enhance financial sub-ledger processes
- Communicate the value of technology and change to Finance business stakeholders
- Manage hosted SAP systems and partner with the hosting partner to ensure SAP project goals are met
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and SAP best practices
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Stay engaged with the desired business delivery roadmaps to maintain alignment with the technology strategy
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 8+ years of broad and deep experience working with and managing SAP environments (including supporting development, architecture, and design) with progressive responsibility, preferably within the financial services industry; experience managing teams preferred
- Proven experience as an SAP Functional Consultant with a focus on SAP S4 and Fiori
- Expertise in General Ledger and Accounts Payable modules
- Experience with FPSL is a significant plus
- Experience with Blackline and SAP to Blackline integration a plus
- Proven track record and hands-on experience implementing enterprise-level SAP
- Extensive knowledge of overall SAP environments, including SAP S/4 HANA and data mart solutions, as well as Fiori, MDG, and Data Services, in a hosted and cloud environment
- Experience working with an S4 HANA environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.