Our client, a growing and successful company, is seeking a talented SEC Accounting Manager. This individual will lead a team of accounting professionals towards organizational goals. If you want to be part of an organization that treats employees with the highest standards and has a service-focused mentality, apply today!
- Prepare and review accounting processes by accounting standards
- Manage and lead an accounting team with ongoing training, career development, and performance reviews
- Assist in researching topics, provide accounting expertise with transactional details, and support specific initiatives that the cost center drives
- Prepare and review the balance sheets from business combinations and the accounting integration
- Perform assessments to determine the complexity of specific areas and how that will impact financial records
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or another related field
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.