Palmer Group has an outstanding position in Central Iowa. This Fortune 500 local company is looking for a committed professional qualified for the job’s requirements and dedicated to their company’s values and mission to be considered for their Seed Technician position. Apply today to be considered for this role!
- Conduct routine research laboratory activities, information/data management activities
- Operate small-scale production equipment in support of research and development
- Identify and suggest improvements in methods, plans, and projects
- Troubleshoot when erroneous or unexpected results occur
- Sort and plant 50 kernels of seed for germination tests
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Evaluate and record discrepancies
- Quality lab experience preferred
- 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Michael (Mike) Nelson