Are you an experienced accountant looking to take the next step in your career? This may be the opportunity for you! Palmer Group has partnered with this established client to fill the Senior Accountant role. In this position, you will be responsible for monthly closing functions, preparing and posting journal entries, and reviewing financial statements. To be successful in the role, you must have 3-5 years of related experience. If this role interests you and you meet the listed qualifications, apply today!
- Perform monthly closing functions for subsidiary systems
- Prepare and post journal entries into the general ledger system
- Reconcile accounts to the general ledger and analyze and review financial statements
- Prepare schedules and work papers as needed by the community
- Prepare and review of timely, accurate financial statements
- Complete monthly reconciliations
- Review and approve team members’ reconciliations
- File and tax payments to regulatory agencies
- Assist with year-end preparation of schedules and other audit requests
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent years of experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the accounting-based role
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.