Palmer Group is partnering with our established Cedar Rapids client in their search for a Senior Accounting Specialist. This position is being added due to the substantial growth that the organization has experienced over the last year, they are looking for an accounting professional who has a thorough knowledge of GAPP and is excited about the opportunity to grow within an organization. If this opportunity sounds like your next role, apply today for consideration!
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory and general ledger
- Own and oversee accounting functions within the software
- Open and close capital projects
- Support external audits of the organization, including preparing required documentation
- Assist in the preparation of company financial statements and ensure compliance with GAAP and other policy
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Bachelors in accounting or finance
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- Proficiency in Excel
- CPA Designation
- Familiarity with ERP Systems (MS Dynamics, Great Plains, etc.)
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at firstname.lastname@example.org.