We are partnered with a dynamic community-based organization seeking a pool of diverse candidates for a Senior Administrative Assistant role supporting their CEO and COO. This regional organization is focused on the strategic growth and development of the Greater Des Moines community and surrounding counties. Apply today if you meet the following qualifications.
- Manage the executive calendar
- Plan and prepare for travel, meetings, and events
- Support of the executive team and the board
- Manage expense reporting and documentation
- Perform project coordination and management
- 2+ years of professional work experience, including experience supporting senior leaders/executives
- Experience with meeting scheduling and travel planning
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability
- Able to work at a breakneck pace, meeting tight deadlines
- High degree of self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, or Administration preferred but not required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Emily Bredthauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.