Palmer Group is partnering with a well-established organization in their search for a Senior Analyst – Actuarial Modeling. We are searching for a candidate that is a natural leader and can bring support to the Model Development team. This company is growing and wants the individual in this role to grow with them. If this background pertains to your experience, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you!
- Assist the Model Development team in building Valuation models for new blocks of business using MG-ALFA
- Work with the IT team to build the Data Model in Global Atlantic’s Enterprise Data Hub to support the Valuation model for new blocks of business
- Write documentation of completed model development work
- Support the Model Production team in producing quarterly valuation results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline
- 3-7 years of actuarial experience in Annuities or Life Actuarial Modelling experience
- Minimum of four Society of Actuaries exams passed
- Experience with MG-ALFA, Python, R, SAS, or SQL is a plus
- Understanding US GAAP and Statutory valuation frameworks for fixed annuity lines are preferred
- Skilled at managing evolving priorities and keeping deadlines
- Demonstrated high competency in solving complex calculations and understanding technical written material
- Strong communication, business acumen, and technical and analytical skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.