Make a significant impact on an organization when you help them start a facility and make key decisions in their new organization as a Senior Assembly Engineer. This position will help to implement efficient and effective assembly line processes and help to guide organizational decision-making. Add in a generous salary with excellent bonus potential, and this is a great position with a lot of growth potential in the future. This role has strong benefits and a stellar reputation among employees and candidates.
- Identify and implement the most effective assembly line processes
- Collaborate with multiple teams to communicate updates and changes
- Utilize lean methodologies when making organizational decisions
- Support multiple projects with various teams
- Take a lead role in assembly design and implementation
- Keep up to date on current equipment and trends, ensuring the company is always on the cutting-edge of technology
- 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma or lean experience
- Creative mindset and passion for the latest manufacturing trends
- Assembly experience with complicated products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matthew Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.