A rapidly growing organization in the Quad Cities is seeking a Senior Auditor to work collaboratively with an internal and external audit team. If you have auditing experience in public accounting or a bank environment and are looking for an opportunity to join a driven and supportive environment, apply today!
- Maintain schedule and oversight of internal audits and testing schedule
- Review reports and entries, clearly communicate opportunities for improvement
- Assist with training of all departments focused on increasing technical knowledge and compliance
- Prepare documents and reports for internal use and external auditors as needed
- Ensure policies and procedures are known and adhered to, including all necessary confidentiality
- Represent and promote the company in the community
- Travel to company sites within the Midwest
- Accounting, Finance, or Business degree
- 5+ years of internal audit experience
- Willing to travel within Midwest as needed
- Cost center and investment accounting experience
- Merger and acquisition experience is preferred
- Tech savvy, comfortable with software implementation, automation, and process improvement
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.