We are seeking an individual to assist our client in their next Senior Auditor position to promote reliability and integrity to their financial and operational systems. This hands-on position will be evaluating compliance with internal policies and procedures while analyzing the internal controls system. If you want to work in a fun, progressive culture with a flexible environment, apply today!
- Develop comprehensive audit programs
- Conduct financial, administrative, and operational system audits within established standards
- Assess risk exposures and make recommendations within each audit engagement
- Test and review various internal controls and procedures
- Prepare concise audit reports and memorandums
- Maintain proficiency in auditing, accounting, and industry areas
- Facilitate in the completion of the annual audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business administration with an emphasis in accounting required
- 3+ years of experience in internal audit or public accounting
- CIA or CPA certifications are preferred
- Immense attention to detail
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.