Showcase your leadership abilities when you climb on board as the Senior Auditor. This manufacturer is very accomplished in their field with a track record of success and is searching for a leader. Consistent and strong communication will set you up to lead this team and continue its winning history. Apply today!
- Perform operational, financial, and compliance audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls
- Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations
- Assist in the completion of the annual audit plan, including audits, special projects, and annual controls testing to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Conduct reviews that examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Bank’s risk management, internal control, and governance processes
- Develop and execute audits from beginning to end by the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and Bank/department policies and procedures
- Prepare accurate audit work papers in a timely manner using sufficient evidence to document and support the results of audit tests.
- Summarize and communicate audit results to Audit management and Bank management in a timely manner
- Assist in the formulation of recommendations designed to improve controls and/or methods of operation
- Manage departmental internal controls and regulatory issues
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of business experience
- Audit experience preferred
- CPA and/or CIA designations preferred or actively working towards
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Strong knowledge of control principles/framework (COSO)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Strong personal computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets, databases, and word-processing software
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.