One of the area’s top companies needs a Senior Automation Project Manager. Working side-by-side with other leaders within the organization, this position will be responsible for all aspects of assigned projects to ensure that they meet both company and customer expectations. Candidates who desire to coach, mentor, and train the next generation of company leaders are strongly encouraged to apply. Individuals need a degree and ten or more years of experience in automation for this role.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to Automation Business Unit
- Coach and mentor team of younger employees
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Meet with other business leaders
- Manage financial aspects of projects
- Conduct performance reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, constructions, or engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Automation Project Management
- 10+ years’ experience in automation
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to guide, coach, and mentor a team of younger employees
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.