We are looking for a qualified and committed professional to join a growing team as Senior Compliance Officer. This position will be responsible for reviewing laws and regulations and ensuring compliance with any and all regulations. This position could sit in Quad Cities, Cedar Rapids, or Cedar Valley. Apply today to be considered for this role!
- Act as subject matter expert on all compliance-related issues
- Develop compliance training programs
- Oversee regulatory compliance internal audits
- Evaluate policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance is met
- Work closely with all audit staff
- 4-year degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 3+ years of compliance experience, preferably in a credit union or bank
- 2+ years of audit experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Prior leadership experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.