As a Senior Controls Design Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and executing complex control projects, ensuring that all designs are compliant with established industry standards. You will work closely with project managers and other engineering teams to ensure that all project milestones are met within the specified timelines. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for electrical engineering and a desire to work with a team of talented professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Design electrical schematics for control panels, motor control centers, power distribution panels, and assorted wiring diagrams
- Develop programming for the intended function of the project
- Understand and implement project plans and specifications
- Help the control panel shop with design questions during manufacturing process
- Ensure proper documentation for projects per company standards and project specific requirements
- Maintain proper communication with customers during the design and construction stages of projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or 2-year Associates degree in Automation related field
- 10+ years of experience in design, implementation, and project closeout.
- Experience with electrical CAD Software
- Experience with project management from conception to commissioning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, and clients
- Able to handle multiple tasks, have attention to detail and learn new technologies quickly
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.