Palmer Group is partnering with a local 100% employee-owned company to search for a Senior Controls Engineer. This individual will be able to work side by side with clients and join a collaborative team atmosphere while working for an industry leader in industrial automation. If your experience and goals align with the following list, apply today!
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide knowledge and counsel to others
- Perform project deliverables independently
- Develop and execute compound process control system integration projects
- Understand the complex principles while using electrical skills to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Develop and execute strategies with Account Managers to retain and improve business with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in industrial automation engineering, experience in a senior or lead role is a plus
- Experience in PLC programming, SCADA systems, and industrial control systems
- Proficiency in HMI development and configuration
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.