Are you looking for a contract opportunity in administration? Keep reading! Palmer Group has partnered with this highly reputable local insurance client to fill the Senior Customer Service Representative – Commercial Insurance role. If this opening interests you, send Daphne your application today!
*MUST live within 1 hour of Urbandale, Iowa*
- Perform critical client functions, such as evaluating risks; developing solutions; articulating the impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics, and making recommendations to clients across the supported product line
- Develop and foster relationships with clients to provide excellent service to aid retention and growth
- Act as a client contact for everyday needs and answer standard client questions to improve the client experience
- Collaborate with external and internal business partners to provide customer feedback and, at times, a partner in creating resolutions
- Oversee and document all activities in the workflow system to ensure timely follow-up by the client, carriers, and client team, and delivery of final policy
- Assist more senior Account Managers with retention and generating new business by leveraging strategy information and managing contract reviews and midterm changes
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of client and customer service experience
- Property & Casualty license in at minimum 45 states, and willing to obtain all 50 if required
- Remote – but MUST live within 1 hour of Urbandale, Iowa
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Daphne Strief at (515) 225-7000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266