We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst open to an opportunity in the Des Moines metro area. This is a chance for someone to work with business subject matter experts to analyze, validate, and utilize data for consumption by business stakeholders and research and understand customer processes and business data needs. Candidates with life and annuity experience will be most successful in this role. Are you interested in learning or getting involved in opportunities? Contact us for specifics!
- Map business requirements to necessary data architecture changes
- Understand the ETL flow to document data flow throughout the organization
- Use expert SQL skills to provide data extracts as needed to address project and business needs
- Design and document analytics dashboards, alerts, and reports by collaborating with business and development teams
- Build solutions that solve problems and are reusable, scalable, fast, and maintainable
- Identify patterns and/or relationships across different subject areas of data as part of determining the standard and complex data quality rules, analyze and document data quality-related issues, and coordinate with business subject matter experts as required
- Life and annuity experience
- DTCC is required, working with DTCC Insurance files
- Strong data analysis, communication, and liaison skills
- Experience working with a Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- Strong data mapping and Source-to-Target Mapping (STM)
- Complex SQL skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.