It’s not often you come across an opportunity to work with a local, well-known, and trusted company in West Des Moines. We have an exciting opportunity to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. We are looking for a Senior Data Application Developer skilled with Informatica and Azure. If you meet these qualifications, let’s discuss your potential next career!
- Work on a project to build a data platform in Azure
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the company’s applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Write clean, readable code
- 6+ years of Data Development experience
- Experience with Azure, Azure Data Factory, Informatica, and SQL
- Knowledgeable of applicable patterns, concepts, frameworks, and services
- Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Willow at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Senior IT Recruiter
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266