Palmer Group is partnering with our client in their search for a Senior Developer .NET/SQL. This role will be responsible for full-stack implementation and production support. A strong candidate for this position will have five-plus years of application development experience and be ready to build small-scale web UI and services to process data and consume APIs. If your background and goals match the lists below, apply today!
- Develop applications, reporting, and ad-hoc queries.
- Use diverse technologies for mobile, web, and intranet in an Agile team.
- Provide technical guidance in developing technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities.
- Collaborate with IT Engineering & Solutions Leads, Operations BAs, IT Business Systems Analysts, Systems Integration Leads, and IT Project Managers to design, develop, and unit test technology solutions and supporting processes
- Experience writing SQL commands, stored procedures, defining data structures, creating SSIS packages, PowerBI/SSRS reports
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C#.Net. .Net Core, Mobile & Web Development
- Familiar with API use, Azure, microservices, JSON, XML
- Experience within the life/annuity industry a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tamara Hawkins at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.