Our international client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their Research and Development team to assist with the design and prototyping of PCB boards. A successful candidate will have experience in the product lifecycle, R&D, and PCB board layout, design, and prototyping. If you meet these qualifications, let’s start a conversation about your potential next career!
- Develop and document specifications for new products and systems
- Perform hardware development for advanced product designs and select appropriate components needed for design
- Ensure design meets required functionality, reliability, and manufacturability
- Perform board layouts, construct board prototypes, develop and execute test plans
- Collaborate and work with software/firmware developers and outside vendors to complete overall product development
- Mentor less experienced engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience in an R&D role performing PCB development, testing, and support
- Ability to build prototypes and test fixtures, including soldering through-hole and surface-mount components
- Ability to write basic firmware needed to test microprocessor-based hardware prototypes
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at email@example.com.