Showcase your leadership abilities when you join this leading manufacturer as their Senior Engineer. This family- owned company has advancement opportunities within the company and they serve customers from fifteen manufacturing facilities. Consistent and strong communication will set you up to lead this team and continue their winning history. Apply today!
- Manage manufacturing engineering team
- Establish plant project priorities and facilitation thereof
- Oversee development and training of technical skills
- Plan, organize, and execute facility annual capital plan
- Research, justify, plan, purchase and coordinate installation of processes and equipment
- Create and communicate KPMs to drive improvement and uptime of equipment
- Administer and oversee maintenance management software companywide (MP2)
- Plan and oversee facility maintenance operation finances
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Leadership experience
- Experience in manufacturing and assembly processes
- Manufacturing maintenance experience
- Established strategic improvement in manufacturing facility
- Direct leadership in projects
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.