Sales & Marketing
Our award-winning client continues to invest in their people and overall market brand. This newly created Senior External Communications Manager is a leadership role that is focused on brand reputation through strategic planning and execution, media relations, public relations, and crisis communication. Our client seeks a seasoned and strong communications leader who can take their vision to the next level by providing strategic direction, execution, and leadership. Apply today if interested!
- Serve as strategic advisor to senior leadership
- Create compelling content that tells the story and brand of who organization as an employer in the market
- Work closely with the internal communications team
- Enhance brand visibility and reputation
- Attract strong talent by representing all brands in the marketplace through message positioning
- Foster effective media relations, creating kits, responding to crisis situations, utilizing proper channels
- Partner with human resources, digital marketing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure coherent message and brand
- Willingness to provide strategic direction in collaboration with senior leadership while still executing in tactical ways as needed
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a corporate communications environment with a recent focus on external communications
- Proven ability to build strong media relations and responses
- Experience leading and growing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to produce strong work samples
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.