A local client is in search of a highly experienced Senior Financial Analyst. This individual will assist with financial planning and budget processes by developing financial models used to create financial plans. This individual must have a strong focus on process improvement opportunities to increase the efficiency of different processes. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Analyze financial statements and data, then present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Utilize cost accounting to model future projections and identify areas for improvement
- Assist with financial planning and budgeting processes, including partnering with operational leaders to create financial plans within targeted levels
- Assemble and summarize data to build robust financial models and forecasts
- Understand key business drivers and metrics, then provide financial guidance based on analytical processes performed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- 3+ years of work experience in financial planning, budgeting, analytics, and accounting related fields
- Ability to problem solve and think critically with the ability to look at a problem, and provide solutions
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.