Mortgage & Banking
Interested in finding a new position in the Des Moines metro? Our local client is looking for qualified candidates to be considered for their open Senior Homeownership Analyst position. The applicant that fulfills this position will be responsible for scoring, reviewing, and analyzing AHP homeownership project applications. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Assist in the administration of the Affordable Housing Program (AHP)
- Score, review, and analyze AHP homeownership project applications
- Analyze complex sources of income statements, costs breakdowns, and legal documents
- Inspect and recommend modifications and repayment options for non-compliant projects
- Complete homeownership project feasibility review analyses at the time of project application, funding disbursement, project modification, and project completion monitoring
- Assist in the promotion of Affordable Housing Products through direct calling or presentations at member meetings, sponsor events, and housing conferences
- 5+ years of experience with real estate lending, real estate development, or property management
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kara Calease at (515) 225-7000 or email Shelby at email@example.com.