We have an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding organization that gives back to the community. This top employer is one of the best-kept secrets around. With a family-oriented culture that drives collaboration and community, they are looking for a Senior Information Technology Auditor to successfully conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end. If you fit the lists below and are a critical thinker, please send us your application today!
- Conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end
- Develop and execute audit programs covering information processing systems to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Assess the design and/or development of system development projects
- Prepare accurate audit work papers in a timely manner
- Develop audit software and other data processing-related projects to facilitate efficient, effective audit operations
- Assist in the performance of financial/operational audits and annual testing
- Manage departmental internal controls and regulatory issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of IT audit or IT business experience
- Data analytics, scripting, and coding experience
- Strong knowledge of IT operations, operating systems, and applications
- Strong knowledge of control principles/frameworks (COBIT, COSO, ITIL)
- Strong personal computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets, databases, and word-processing software
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.