Palmer Group is partnering with a well-established organization to search for a Senior IT GRC Analyst. We are searching for a candidate that is a natural leader and can bring 2+ years of experience to the table. This company is growing and wants the individual in this role to grow with them. If this background pertains to your experience, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you!
- Assist in the research and development of the IT General Control (ITGC) Framework, the development of standards and controls
- Perform reviews of related IT and Security controls by performing control and risk assessments of processes, procedures, system configurations, etc., to document control effectiveness from both a design and operating effectiveness perspective
- Document IT and Security controls testing results and/or findings, including gathering and organizing documentation or evidence collected
- Perform internal risk assessments through review of technology and security controls and other due-diligence activities
- Review complex data sets across systems and perform data compilation/compare activities to identify task automation opportunities and create dashboards and reports
- Understand and ensure compliance with regulations
- 2+ years of hands-on experience within Governance, Risk, and Compliance, emphasizing control assessments and regulatory compliance
- Experience within the Insurance or Financial industries, along with relevant certifications such as CISA, is preferred
- Control Testing experience
- Prior Auditing experience
- Hands-on experience with GRC tools such as Archer, AuditBoard, OneTrust, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience or exposure to analytic reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Excel
- Proven ability to guide or train others in control frameworks and/or control assessments processes using COBIT, UCF, NIST, and ISO
- Open to on-site, hybrid, or remote
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.