Do you have extensive experience leading a large program across an enterprise organization? Palmer Group’s client is looking for a Senior IT Program Manager to lead a large Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) program and change adoption. The selected individual will execute strategies through solid collaboration and agile leadership. Suppose you want to work for a company filled with innovative thinkers while playing a key role in implementing new technology to ensure agricultural success. In that case, this may be the opportunity for you. Apply today to be considered!
- Lead our client’s ITSM Program, which includes existing module changes and new module implementations
- Translate business objectives into the execution strategy
- Lead and execute the strategy through solid collaboration and agile leadership
- Develop strong partnerships with business and information technology leaders to drive focus on program objectives and optimize program delivery
- Create forecasts, look for work efficiency gaps, address staffing gaps, and monitor and report on program progress
- Ensure proper communication is taking place within the program
- Confirm the program meets expectations concerning architecture, budget, functionality, quality, and schedule
- Identify and prioritize product features by working with technical product managers
- 7+ years of experience in using formal project management methodology, techniques, and tools
- Experience leading a large program with many workstreams for an enterprise organization
- ITSM tool or related IT tool implementation experience
- Expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Strong understanding of the product and agile methodologies
- Expertise in team building and leading teams
- Experience assessing risk, evaluating trade-off decisions, and developing appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience managing projects with workstreams using different methodologies
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and tools
- PMP certification or other agile, industry, and project management certifications are a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Visit our website for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Senior IT Recruiter
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266