Do you have extensive knowledge of overseeing and managing information technology projects? Palmer Group’s client needs a Senior IT Project Manager to manage multiple projects for a large enterprise organization. This may be your opportunity if you want to work for a company filled with innovative thinkers and play a key role in implementing new technology. Apply today to be considered!
- Oversee and manage project-related activities for an enterprise IT infrastructure and security team
- Develop project charter as needed and identify the execution team
- Drive delivery of IT projects through the completion
- Update the project schedule, project budget, work plan, and secure required contributors/vendors, and update the charter as needed
- Manage project plan and status reporting
- Work with business partners to identify and prioritize projects and timelines
- Manage scope to meet project objectives in the timeframe
- 10+ years of experience leading information technology projects
- Able to ensure projects meet expectations concerning architecture, functionality, quality, and schedule
- Experience assessing risk, evaluating trade-off decisions, and developing appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience managing projects with workstreams using different methodologies
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and tools
- Experience leading IT infrastructure and security projects preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Willow at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.