Are you a strong project manager? Do you have experience with Information Technology? Our global client seeks a Senior IT Project Manager experienced in managing complex projects and programs. This includes determining deadlines, holding team members accountable for assigned responsibilities, identifying risks, facilitating problem resolution with clients and internal stakeholders, managing resources, providing analytics, and developing/presenting reports to senior management. Apply today with interest!
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership
- Present ideas and facts while managing your initiatives through the lifecycle
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Develop, edit, and implement project plans to manage the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects related to CRM implementation
- Manage key work-streams, prepare status reports, and interface with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives
- Coordinate and communicate the activities of project teams with relevant stakeholders to ensure progress within time and budget constraints
- Adhere to the appropriate project governance structure
- Manage all project stakeholders and project team members in the successful delivery of the project, including managing their tasks, project workload, and deadlines
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise-level/large technology project management/consulting, preferably in the Information Technology industry
- 3+ years of experience with Azure Cloud Services
- Exceptional communication skills
- Working knowledge of project life cycle methodology
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
- Ability to accurately assess project risks and raise risks and issues to senior team members as appropriate
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently with little guidance, and able to lead and motivate a team
- Remote, CST or EST highly preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Craveiro at (515) 225-7000 or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266