Palmer Group is assisting our client in filling their immediate need for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. Upon joining this growing company, this role will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiencies within the company’s manufacturing operations. Qualified candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Proven expertise in waste elimination and automation is strongly desired. Our client is offering an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for growth. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today.
- Design, develop, and implement production and automation processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste within the facility
- Create the layout of facilities and determine personnel requirements
- Provide support to design applications to ensure products are designed around manufacturing capabilities
- Ensure production standards are in cooperation with management and user personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Solidworks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Recruiter | Engineering & Manufacturing
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266