Our client has continued to grow and, as a result, needs a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their Cedar Rapids office. This role will provide engineering design and development for customer and internal projects. This company is an industry leader specializing in complete machine rebuild and modernization by producing reliable and long-lasting machinery and equipment. In addition to attractive compensation, they truly value their employees, offer excellent medical and dental benefits, a competitive 401k plan, and PTO to support a healthy work-life balance. Apply today to start a long-tenured career with a fantastic company!
- Complete designs in adherence to customer specifications
- Conduct cost reduction analysis
- Prepare estimates and layouts
- Assist with equipment and material testing
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience with 3D design software, Inventor, or SolidWorks preferred
- Effective communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.