Our client has continued to grow and, as a result, needs a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their Cedar Rapids office. This role will provide engineering design and development for customer and internal projects. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have an engineering degree with one to three years of design experience preparing layouts, assemblies, and design drawings. In addition to an attractive compensation, our client has a history of promoting long-tenured careers.
This company is an industry leader specializing in complete machine rebuild and modernization by producing reliable and long-lasting machinery and equipment. Alongside their incredible brand, they truly value their employees and offer excellent medical and dental benefits, a competitive 401k plan, and PTO to support a healthy work-life balance. Don’t miss out and apply today!
- Complete designs in adherence to customer specifications
- Conduct cost reduction analysis
- Prepare estimates
- Prepare layouts
- Assist with equipment and material testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience with 3D design software (Inventor or SolidWorks preferred)
- Effective communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matthew Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Matthew at email@example.com.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404