Due to growth, our stable, highly regarded client is adding a Senior Operations Training Manager to their team. This new leader will create and implement an operations-wide strategy and partner with leaders to achieve industry-leading onboarding and training that improves retention. This individual will lead a team responsible for training production team members focusing on continuous development. Our client is offering a relocation package for the right talent. If this role interests you, submit your application today!
- Design, develop and lead the overall new hire experience strategy for hourly production team members
- Ensure consistency in the quality of programs across the organization
- Lead a strong training team
- Own the overall process and strategy for the Certified Training Program
- Collaborate internally to identify training needs
- Determine appropriate training methodology
- Utilize data to measure the impact
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of progressive work experience in adult learning, training, and educating an hourly production workforce
- 3+ years of experience leading a training team
- Manufacturing work experience
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time, domestically
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.