Due to growth, our stable, highly regarded client is adding a Senior Operations Training Program Manager to their team. This new leader will create and implement an operations-wide strategy and partner with leaders to achieve industry-leading onboarding and training that improves retention. Will lead a team responsible for training production team members with a focus on continuous development. Relocation for the right talent!
- Design, develop and lead the overall new hire experience strategy for hourly production team members
- Ensure consistency in the quality of programs across the organization
- Lead a strong training team
- Own the overall process and strategy for the Certified Training Program
- Collaborate internally to identify training needs
- Determine appropriate training methodology
- Utilize data to measure the impact
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of progressive work experience in adult learning, training, and educating an hourly production workforce
- 3+ years of experience leading a training team
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time, domestically
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Donna Bigg at (515) 225-7000 or email Donna at email@example.com.