Palmer Group is partnering with a local 100% employee-owned company to search for a Senior Project Engineer. This individual will have the opportunity to work side by side with clients and join a collaborative team atmosphere while working for an industry leader in industrial automation. If your experience and goals align with the following lists, Apply today!
- Manage and execute complex process control system integration projects of small to medium size and significant complexity simultaneously
- Perform project management and execute deliverables independently
- Manage project tools, including project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Prepare client bid pre-qualification packages, estimates, and proposals
- Program, configure, test, and commission PLC and HMI-based control systems
- Experience in a project engineering or project services environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management activities
- Electrical design, PLC ladder logic programming, HMI programming, computer programming, or commissioning experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.