Palmer Group is partnering with a certified Great Place to Work, searching for a Senior Project Manager to join their team. This position will head up multiple large projects and put leadership and attention to detail into action. A strong candidate for this position will have automation and project management experience. If you are interested in working for an employee-owned company that offers many extra perks and truly cares about the employee/employer relationship, apply today to be considered!
- Manage multiple medium to large-sized process control system integration projects of significant complexity simultaneously
- Perform project management independently while adhering to scope, schedule, and budget constraints
- Prepare client bid pre-qualification packages, estimates, and proposals, including the compilation of all relevant documents and materials to accompany them
- Review estimates prepared by others
- Utilize accounting-related systems for accurate tracking and forecasting of project performance compared to plan
- Serve as the primary point of contact with accounting on assigned projects
- Provide quality assessments of work performed by others
- Provide guidance and training to others with less experience through mentoring and project leadership
- Work with account managers to help develop and execute strategies to retain and improve business with key clients
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5-7 years of experience within industrial process industries
- Industry experience within food or grain processing is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Access, SharePoint, and Dynamics
- PMP certification is highly preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can reach out to Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.