Palmer Group has partnered with this established financial institute on their search to fill the Senior QA Analyst – Automation role. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating automation testing efforts. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Write and implement automated scripts, test scenarios, and detailed test cases from the requirements/use cases
- Balance work and focus between automation and manual testing tasks for new functionality/enhancements
- Define testing estimates, prioritize testing items according to business criticality and impact, and manage resources required to sufficiently perform testing
- Design, develop, and implement advanced automated testing frameworks (Web, API, and desktop applications) that provide reliable and repeatable test results
- Collaborate with the QA team to setup testing tools and processes
- Carry out peer review and provide feedback to QA staff with a focus on continuous improvement
- 7+ years working in QA / Software Testing
- 3+ years as a Sr. QA Automation Analyst primarily using Java/Selenium/TestNG/Cucumber BDD
- 1+ year of experience using test management and automation tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Architecture, Finance or business equivalent
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.